Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972°N Lon: 119.11667°W Elev: 407ft.
10 Miles N Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE