Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Brainerd-Crow Wing County Regional Airport (KBRD)
Lat: 46.4°N Lon: 94.13°W Elev: 1227ft.
East Gull Lake MN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 12. North wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Cass, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE