Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Astoria, Astoria Regional Airport (KAST)
Lat: 46.15694 Lon: -123.88250 Elev: 10ft.
14 Miles ESE Ocean Park WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 25. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light east northeast wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Light east southeast wind.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Coast, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE