Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.513514°N Lon: 114.090881°W Elev: 3365ft.
28 Miles NE Lowell ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 35. East northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 27. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clearwater Mointains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE