More tranquil weather across much of the Country during the weekend with milder temperatures in the East
Following the widespread winter storm across a large portion of the U.S. earlier this week, more tranquil weather can be expected as we head into the weekend. Temperatures across the eastern U.S. are expected to increase each day through the weekend and should get closer to normal by Monday. Under a strong upper ridge, the West will enjoy mild weather with little chance of precipitation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
15NM SE Paradise MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:33 pm EST Mar 6, 2015
Forecast Valid: 9pm EST Mar 6, 2015-6pm EDT Mar 13, 2015
- Tonight WSW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow showers before 1am, then a chance of snow showers after 4am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Snow showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow showers after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SW wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE