Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
21NM SE Paradise MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:26 am EDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am EDT Oct 24, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 30, 2014
- Today SSE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. A chance of drizzle before noon. Patchy fog before noon. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SSW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers after 2am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday WNW wind 15 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers before 8am. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Saturday Night WNW wind 15 to 20 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday SSE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 1 ft.
SEE THE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR DAYS 3 THROUGH 5.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE