Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
21NM SE Paradise MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:07 am EST Nov 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 2am EST Nov 23, 2014-6pm EST Nov 29, 2014
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSE wind around 10 kt. Rain. Areas of dense fog. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSE wind around 10 kt becoming E after midnight. Rain. Areas of dense fog. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday ESE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night WNW wind 20 to 25 kt. Snow showers likely. Waves 2 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind 10 to 15 kt. Snow showers likely. Waves 1 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW after midnight. A chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night S wind around 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Snow showers likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE