Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
21NM SE Paradise MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:26 pm EDT Sep 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm EDT Sep 30, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 6, 2014
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tonight N wind 5 to 10 kt becoming ESE after midnight. Increasing clouds. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SE wind around 10 kt. Cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SSE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers after 2am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday SSE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night S wind around 10 kt. Showers likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind around 10 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Showers likely. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night W wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 2 ft.
- Saturday WNW wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves around 3 ft.
SEE THE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR DAYS 3 THROUGH 5.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE