Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.513514°N Lon: 114.090881°W Elev: 3365ft.
11 Miles WSW Powell ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 50. West southwest wind 11 to 14 mph becoming northwest. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 33. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. High near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clearwater Mointains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE