Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity91% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.67 in Dewpoint47°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW3277 Orofino (D3277)
Lat: 46.483°N Lon: 116.26633°W Elev: 1047ft.
4 Miles WNW Orofino ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight Rain. Low around 40. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.