Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.755219 Lon: -122.10975 Elev: 1421ft.
3 Miles E Mossyrock WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 42. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE