Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Chehalis-Centralia Airport (KCLS)
Lat: 46.67700 Lon: -122.98270 Elev: 177ft.
3 Miles S Onalaska WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Interior, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE