Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 10 G 16 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
DW9695 Connell (D9695)
Lat: 46.7315°N Lon: 118.87767°W Elev: 1132ft.
8 Miles SSW Kahlotus WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. East wind around 7 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE