Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.329167°N Lon: 111.588056°W Elev: 4370ft.
6 Miles NNE Winston MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain. High near 46. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 28. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Broadwater County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE