Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 13 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
DW9695 Connell (D9695)
Lat: 46.7315°N Lon: 118.87767°W Elev: 1132ft.
6 Miles S Kahlotus WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Isolated showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE