Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNNW 0 G 1 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.755219 Lon: -122.10975 Elev: 1421ft.
3 Miles NNW Randle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. East wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. East northeast wind around 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. East northeast wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE