Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedWSW 12 G 17 MPH Barometer29.76 in Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chehalis-Centralia Airport (KCLS)
Lat: 46.677°N Lon: 122.9827°W Elev: 177ft.
2 Miles ENE Napavine WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Showers. Low around 49. West wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Showers. High near 52. West wind 14 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.