Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Yakima, Yakima Air Terminal (KYKM)
Lat: 46.56417°N Lon: 120.53361°W Elev: 1093ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yakima Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE