Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW6988 Basin City (C6988)
Lat: 46.53367°N Lon: 119.2505°W Elev: 673ft.
2 Miles NNW Basin City WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 60. East wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 11 to 14 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE