Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
WHITE PASS E.S. (WHPW1)
Lat: 46.64 Lon: -121.38 Elev: 4500ft.
8 Miles E White Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -7. East wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northeast wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -12. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE