Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.53 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Chehalis-Centralia Airport (KCLS)
Lat: 46.67700 Lon: -122.98270 Elev: 177ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Interior, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE