Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
W7YKM-3 Tieton (AT095)
Lat: 46.711°N Lon: 120.7195°W Elev: 1985ft.
15 Miles W Tieton WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 11 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE