Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity98% Wind SpeedS 4 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint46°F (8°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
W7ALK-13 Packwood (AU102)
Lat: 46.607°N Lon: 121.657°W Elev: 1290ft.
6 Miles NE Packwood WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 37. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.