Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedW 21 G 37 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
9 Miles ESE Paradise WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 33. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Wednesday Snow. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. Wednesday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Saturday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Sunday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.