Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
South Umtanum Ridge (TSUMT)
Lat: 46.7137°N Lon: 120.414°W Elev: 2060ft.
7 Miles NNE Selah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Light southeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE