Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
South Umtanum Ridge (TSUMT)
Lat: 46.7137°N Lon: 120.414°W Elev: 2060ft.
7 Miles NNE Selah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE