Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.621667°N Lon: 116.218333°W Elev: 1700ft.
Elk River ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Clearwater Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE