Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 8. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. East northeast wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Blustery, with a northeast wind 21 to 25 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 22 to 25 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE