Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
3 Miles NNW Longmire WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 29. Northwest wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE