Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
2 Miles NNE Paradise WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 6. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Blustery, with a northeast wind 16 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 22 to 24 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE