Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.755219 Lon: -122.10975 Elev: 1421ft.
11 Miles SE Yelm WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Interior, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE