Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
5 Miles WSW Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE