Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Duluth International Airport (KDLH)
Lat: 46.84 Lon: -92.18 Elev: 1424ft.
4 Miles SSE Arnold MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of flurries between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carlton/South St. Louis, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE