Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686°N Lon: 121.2989°W Elev: 3400ft.
3 Miles SW Goose Prairie WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE