Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153°N Lon: 121.6422°W Elev: 6401ft.
Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 16. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Windy.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE