Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -10. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13. East wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near -6. Blustery, with a northeast wind 16 to 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. North wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Blustery.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 2. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. Windy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE