Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -3. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -5. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Northeast wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Cloudy and cold, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE