Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153°N Lon: 121.6422°W Elev: 6401ft.
3 Miles SSW Sunrise WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE