Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153 Lon: -121.6422 Elev: 6401ft.
Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny and cold, with a high near 8. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. West northwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 18. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE