Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
4 Miles NW Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Southeast wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 6. East wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. East wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Blustery.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Windy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE