Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Hoquiam, Bowerman Airport (KHQM)
Lat: 46.97111 Lon: -123.92 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sprinkles likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A chance for sprinkles, then rain likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE