Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1008.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Dickinson Theodore Roosevelt Regional Airport (KDIK)
Lat: 46.79°N Lon: 102.8°W Elev: 2585ft.
4 Miles WNW Belfield ND
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 9 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Billings County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE