Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 14 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Dickinson Theodore Roosevelt Regional Airport (KDIK)
Lat: 46.79 Lon: -102.8 Elev: 2585ft.
4 Miles WNW Belfield ND
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. East wind around 9 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. Cloudy and cold, with a temperature falling to around 3 by 5pm. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 7 by 1am. East wind around 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Billings County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE