Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
SAWMILL FLATS (MEFW1)
Lat: 46.9675 Lon: -121.084444 Elev: 3000ft.
4 Miles SE Cliffdell WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -10. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -19. Northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -13. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE