Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686°N Lon: 121.2989°W Elev: 3400ft.
9 Miles W Goose Prairie WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE