Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686 Lon: -121.2989 Elev: 3400ft.
6 Miles WNW Goose Prairie WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -9. East wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -22. East wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -21. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE