Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153 Lon: -121.6422 Elev: 6401ft.
4 Miles N Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind around 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 11. Breezy, with a southeast wind 16 to 26 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Windy, with a south southeast wind 23 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 8. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Blustery.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE