Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686°N Lon: 121.2989°W Elev: 3400ft.
4 Miles NE Goose Prairie WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE