Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153 Lon: -121.6422 Elev: 6401ft.
8 Miles NW Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Southeast wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE