Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Rocky Canyon (TROCK)
Lat: 47.078°N Lon: 120.724°W Elev: 1857ft.
9 Miles SSW Thorp WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 39. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE