Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint33°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
7 Miles NNE Chinook Pass WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 13 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Tuesday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 39. South wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Night Rain before 10pm, then snow. Low around 30. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Snow. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. Wednesday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Saturday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Sunday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.