Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
7 Miles NNE Chinook Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE