Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686°N Lon: 121.2989°W Elev: 3400ft.
5 Miles N Goose Prairie WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 44. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 10 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind around 8 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.