Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SAWMILL FLATS (MEFW1)
Lat: 46.9675°N Lon: 121.084444°W Elev: 3000ft.
4 Miles WNW Cliffdell WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE