Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SAWMILL FLATS (MEFW1)
Lat: 46.9675°N Lon: 121.084444°W Elev: 3000ft.
3 Miles NNW Cliffdell WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 39. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE